
So it was Ike's first day of nursery on Sunday, he was so cute and healthy and ready to go. I had been asked to sub in nursery so I got to go with him on his first day. He did great, I had to hold a little girl who was crying the entire time. At snack time I look over at Ike and notice that his eye is all red. A closer look found that his eye was full of buggers. I immediately took him to Brandon, who took him home. Ike has pick eye and has been throwing up since Sunday night. Yes you can hate me, the mom who brings her kid to nursery and infects all of the other kids. He has kept down the Gatorade he drank this morning, and I am keeping my fingers crossed. Brandon told me to never tell you 'peace out' again, he said he was embarrassed for me. So have a wonderful day! How was that?
5 comments:
Yeah for Nursery. You know, Ike may have picked up the pink eye from one of those goo infested nursery toys. I know my kids have picked up many sicknesses from nursery time. I hope he gets feeling better soon. See you on Thursday.
Ike looks so cute! Jake totally escaped into nursery the other day and I took him out screaming he found some toys that he didn't want to leave! I am sorry that he is sick I hate the throw up stuff! but I ran 4.3 miles yesterday I am so ready for our race! it will be so much fun! Love ya hope your other kids stay healthy
Yea to nursery, bummer for pink eye.
Peace out, girlfriend!
Sorry about Brandon's grandpa & for Ike getting sick. That makes for a crappy weekend. I sure appreciate Brandon helping out with soccer. Just standing at the game yesterday was kicking my butt & all I had to do was stand....I must be a sissy.
I like your new template, it was one I was going to use on my personal blog until I discovered the current one. Aren't you becoming just the little blog goddess?!
Peace Out. Hahahahaha!
I was embarrassed for you too. I hope we didn't get your kids sick. If we did, spread the love and send them to church. It was nice seeing you guys last week even if it was for a funeral. Brandon did a great job speaking. Peace out sista!
Post a Comment