My sister Kathryn (aka Foffy) was up from Blanding for a week. She came to stay last Sunday night with her two little kids. Saturday we ran in The Race for the Cure. We stayed down in Salt Lake Friday night just for fun. We got ice cream, watched a movie, and stayed up late talking. It didn't hurt our time early the next morning though, we got there on time (7:00) and finished the race in good time. We just wanted to try a race that wasn't stressful and full of ambitious runners, next time maybe we'll go for a half marathon but who knows. We had a blast. 
This lovely tree was what my boys gave me for Mother's day. It's still sitting in my flower bed unplanted, I guess I'll have to do the planting!? I also got a bike, my first new bike just for me EVER! We went for our first family bike ride through River Heights yesterday it was a great workout keeping up with the boys, I told Brandon we needed to do it every night.

4 comments:
I am so proud of you for running in that race & impressed. I know I couldn't do it, but now I have a friend that does!
Are pulling out yet, another tree & planting something new? I may have to turn you in the the Tree police if this keeps up. There are people out there who think trees have rights too.
Bet your butt hurts next time you get on the bike.
We were there too. Unlike you, we were late instead of early. I think we finally started the race around 8:45 or so. I thought it was the coolest thing to see all of the thousands of people there to support the cause.
yea we are pretty cool if I must say so myself:) well I had fun thanks for hanging with me! but maybe we won't be back until bear lake:) come down to blanding for a visit! thats awesome that you got a bike I want one! Love ya! oh ya and ave keeps calling me foffy
well the sprinkling system is mostly in and mom, dad, and ellie left today it was fun but man ellie and averie were definately ready to have their alone time!!! but call me sometime so we can talk!:)
Post a Comment