
What if it's a gallon of chocolate milk that's been thrown down the stairs and has exploded upon impact. I had a lot of emotions and wanting to cry was one of them. Luckily for Isaac, because he's just so cute and apparently thirsty, I spared his life. Some time with the steam cleaner, three towels, and seven rags I think it will only cost me 60$ to have the carpet cleaners come.
Sundays at home are just great!
6 comments:
Ok, haven't had that one happen yet, but I can only imagine the emotions! Luckily he is so dang cute--what do you do?!!
Sounds like he keeps you busy! He really is so cute though. I miss you!
I would have cried. No question.
Lori, some days you just want to sit down and cry, I know it does not help, but sometimes it makes you feel better. Hang in there, good thing they are so cute!
What I want to know is how did he even get it out of the fridge? Do you put it on the bottom shelf, so that it is just begging to be taken out by a 2 year old? Just kidding girl......these things do happen.
YIKES!!Bless your heart for cleaning up the mess and sparing your cute little guys life.
Post a Comment