Friday, January 23, 2009

6 things to love about Aydan!



Happy Birthday!

1. His laugh
2. His tender heart
3. If he doesn't like something he will tell you.
4. The way he plays with his little brother
5. He is a great sharer
6. He tells us he loves us all the time.
I love you Ayd.

We went bowling for his birthday party. It was entertaining!

4 comments:

me and the boys said...

Happy Birthday to Aydan and LORI!! I hope it was a good one for you too--and I'll (hopefully) be sending your yearly CD home with Brandon next week. Hope you are having lots of fun with the "dads" gone--and enjoy the sleep! :)

Kathryn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYDAN!! bowling is so entertaining so anyway I talked to Jen and she wasn't really feeling the weekend of moms b-day because it is her anniversary weekend but she said the weekend after and I think that would be okay because mom said that kristen said that weekend would work and I think tricia also said she was open that weekend and its not conference weekend! anyway WE NEED TO DECIDE!

Klair said...

Seriously!

Jenn Lowe said...

I love your family picture! You always have the cutest short hair.