I guess it should be called my procrastination post. I think someone has been sick since the holidays and I just haven't had time or energy to publish a post. Sorry
Foff.
And now I just downloaded all of the pictures and there aren't that many so this will be short and sweet.

Christmas Eve Right after Santa came.

Christmas morning.

Ike got a cowboy hat and I told him to show me a mean cowboy! This made me laugh!

Sam got a Mr. Bear (as
Ikie would call it).

Over the Holidays we went to the sand dunes. During the day there were people there but we where the only CRAZIES to stay the night.
Aydan going down Sand Mountain on his tube. If your looking for tubing hills the sand dunes are pretty cool.

Ike's first day of Primary.
Ohh, the poor Sunbeam teacher.
Aydan's basketball team, Jack played too but we missed pictures with his team.


Brandon took the boys a couple of weeks ago to a baseball camp in Mesquite. They had a lot of fun. Brandon says I 'get' to come next year.

Because my camera was being
weird this is the only picture of
Aydan on His Birthday. We had both Grandpa's and Grandma's with us. My Dad beat us all,
Ayd wasn't far behind. We are so lucky to have had him in our family for seven years.

Love you
Ayd!
3 comments:
So glad to have an update. Such cute boys. And the Christmas tree looked amazing.
Hope you took some pictures on your birthday...
oh its about time! those are some good pictures though.....i wish we could play tomorrow! love you
Happy (belated) Birthday to both you and Aydan!! I realize I'm a bit behind on photos for you, but I'm getting there, I promise. It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas.
Post a Comment