Saturday, October 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!

Happy 3? Birthday!!! I won't tell cause once your past 29 one shouldn't.

Memories from the last 3? years.......
.....wrote in my journal in the year 87'--played with Kristen today cause my friends were all gone. It was lots of fun. Can't believe we had such a good time, never knew sisters could be fun.
.....sometime while living with my grandma Neeley-- driving around Logan listening to the 'Friends' song. I can't even remember what it says only that we both could relate really well. I will also always remember sharing a room there. She always makes things feel comfy.
.....most of the summer of 98'--water skiing at Willard Bay with Bill and anyone else who would go.
.....most of 98'--double dating. One that comes to mind because it's Halloween. Went to the Haunted House in Salt Lake and Brandon abandoned me. I had to hold on to Bill. Brandon though it was funny, I didn't talk to him the rest of the way home. There was also a BAD trip to Lake Powell I remember but want to forget.
.....there are COUNTLESS shopping trips, NUMBERLESS car rides, and LONG nights talking that make me love you and miss the old days, and can't wait for the next girls trip.

I hope you had a good birthday. Love you lots.


I HATE computers sometimes!!!!! I spent an hour yesterday going through my old photos looking for all the cute pictures of me and Kris, found some and went to scan them on to my computer only to find out the printer wasn't set up right. So, found the printer setup disc and downloaded everything on to the computer right and STILL the scanner will not work. Fooled around for another hour only to decide it wasn't going to work. So........ these will have to do even without me or her husband in the pictures. Haha that is my OTHER brother-in-law Kurt that she is holding hands with.



1 comment:

Hammy said...

I am having the exact same scanner issues right now. Let me know if you figure it out. And Happy Birthday Kristen.