Friday, February 18, 2011

I FELT LAZY!

Yes, you are seeing Christmas.  I am truly sorry for bringing it back, but I have been so lazy and when I go back looking through my blog I'll be mad at myself for missing the whole month of December and January.   So if you just can't handle it - I TOTALLY understand if you just leave my sight.

Sam and Santa.  I honestly think this was the real Santa from the North Pole.  He was so sweet, had on the most authentic Santa suit, and most important.....the real white beard.  On this night he was at the Church History Museum in SLC.  Jack had to be bullied by all of the adults in the room to even have his picture taken.  He thinks he is to cool for Santa...hmmmm, makes me sad.   Notice the fry sauce all over Ayds white shirt.  Nice!

Grandpa Barry.  He used to play this in high school, he is still pretty good!


Goes from this to this.......
in minutes.

But the smiles where worth it.

Next was a trip to southern Utah...Lake mead.
Zions... to honk the train horn going though the tunnel.  I'm with you if you think it is REALLY immature to drive to Zions JUST to honk your train horn in a tunnel.  MEN!
Saint George.

The Rest of this post is for my Aydan.  He turned eight in January.
Eight of his favorite things.
1.  His friends.
2.  His basketball.
3.  His brothers.
4.  Sneaking food downstairs and eating it while watching tv
5.  Rootbeer floats, creamies.
6.  Friday nights watching movies with Jack in their sleeping bags.
7.  His DSI.
8.  Camping trips.

He chose to be Baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  

All the fam.

No comments: