COLORADO
Places we've been
Four Corners
Mesa Verde
Blanding to see Foffy and cousin Jake
Now some of my people won't blog because they say we all just share our perfect lives on our blog. So..........just for those people I will say Colorado was A LOT of work! Packing the trailer, van, truck, driving 8-10 hours with 4 kids, keeping the trailer clean after the kids ate potato chips and crackers, the mud ohhhh the mud, the mice crap, the fighting in confined spaces, the unpacking, and trying not to miss any sporting events back home, I got tired and grouchy. But...........I would do it all over. Sometimes the memories are worth the headache. That is why I blog, so I have something to look at that is good, so I forget all the tiredness, cuss words, and fighting!
1 comment:
That sounds like a lot of driving but fun memories. That sucks with the mice but glad that you are home now with out them. I love the pictures. So pretty!!!!
Post a Comment