Here is Aydan's birthday.......in January!!!
This is JD, a boy Jacks age, he and his mom were baptised. The tall boy next to Jack is 13 and only a year older than Jack in school.
This is our oil truck.......the boys know more about semi's than I ever would have imagined! They have been in heaven going with Brandon for rides.
The Easter Bunny found us all the way in North Dakota. We spent Sunday at some friends house eating and hunting eggs.
This was Ike and Sam BEFORE they ate their egg they colored
This was Sam AFTER he took a bite.....he was in the middle of saying "yuck"
The Pinewood Derby! Ayd took first in his pack and 3rd in the district for Bears. He was so excited!
(he was holding the excitement in:))


2 comments:
Your ears must have been burning because I was just talking about you guys tonight! I'm glad to see some stuff you guys have been doing! When did Aydan get glasses?! We miss you guys!! Easter wasn't the same without you, but at least the bunny found the boys way up there. Keep the posts coming so we can keep up!
Ditto to Heather's comment. It's good to see that you guys are alive and doing well. I don't know if you knew that we started back up our blog, mortfive.blogspot.com. Hopefully we can keep better tabs on each other's families. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment