Monday, January 28, 2008


Oh the snow!! The boys love it, I live with it. Snow clothes everywhere, just mopped floor dirty, clean car waste of time. I guess it's what you get when you live in a cold climate. This weekend the boys took there 4-wheelers over to the field and rode therm around, they had a blast. Dad had to get them unstuck more than once. Isaac just loves to get out of the house. He has a hard time walking in all of his stuff, it's pretty cute though! Hey Foffy, I think your the only one who reads this. How is life? Has Kris got hers ready? See ya later!!!

3 comments:

Hammy said...

Is this that darling little Lori?? I was reading Carrie's blog and saw a comment from "Brandon and Lori". It was so fun to be able to connect to your site. I loved reading it and seeing the pictures of your family.

You may be okay with turning 30, but it's a killer for your old friend "Sis. MacKay." My love to you and all the men in your life!

Hammy said...

My mom didn't know how to comment, so that top one is from her:)

Kathryn said...

oh you got a comment from sis mackay!!! I haven't seen her for forever! I can't wait for Vegas lets just go now!!! well anyway I know what you mean about the snow are school is cancelled here tomorrow and after sacrament meeting they told us to go home it has been snowing all day!!! but love ya and I will talk to you later