Tuesday, February 5, 2008

All boys!! I think some people feel sorry for me because I don't have a girl. For all those people, I love my family of all boys. Growing up in a family of all girls it is definatly different. There is a lot more talk about bodily functions (some even I have to laugh about), a lot more motorized toys, and less crying. I will have to admit the only thing I'm worried about is daughter-in-laws! My aunt told me it was harder to marry off her sons than her daughter because you give your boys to another woman to do all of the things you used to do for them. I might be happy to hand over the landry, and the toilet cleaning though!! But it's so far away, I'll just enjoy being the only girl in their lifes. Jack, I think is starting to notice the opposite sex, the other day Brandon asked him if he had a girlfriend what would her name be. Jack played dumb for awhile but Brandon kept asking, finally Jack said I'm not going to tell you her name dad (silly dad)!

This was in Nauvoo in the spring, we found a cool park with a airplane, train, and this old truck. We had to go back the next day they had so much fun. What is it with boys and things that move?


On the water at Hyrum Dam, Ike's first time on a boat! He loved it! ( OK, The spell check is't working and I know I am a bad speller, but I have to hurry so I am going to publish this anyway, SORRY!!!)







3 comments:

Kathryn said...

what did you do buy a boat and not tell us?:) boys definately cry a lot less than girls do! oh it's the 5 of feb. YEA it's geeting closer! your boys are so cute Ave loves Jack she always talks about how nice he is to her and plays with her!

Hammy said...

It is definitely easier having all the same. I'm so glad I don't have to buy all new bedding and toys yet. The girls can just share.

By the way, my spell check hasn't been working either. What's up with that! I don't really want everyone to know that I can't spell to save my life. I hope they fix it soon.

Kathryn said...

hey I don't know where I was lastnight I could have honestly been asleep!! I was so tired and of course I'm not mad at you for taking your kids to the movie I don't expect you to wait all day for me we were only there for a minute anyway Jake is doing better I have him on breathing treatments of course thank goodness for albuterol!! Love ya! only 25 days!!!