Saturday, July 19, 2008

BOYS AND THEIR TOYS!


This is what most Saturdays intell. The boys are always begging Brandon to take them 4-wheeling. I usually stay home with Ike but last Saturday I decided to tag along. I have a hard time watching them ride, Jack goes a little to fast for my liking and Ayd, well he's Ayd. Ike loves to go, he even gets excited to see Brandon pull up to the house with the trailer.

Don't worry! Brandon did this on purpose!

I think Ayd went through this stream a 1000 times. What is it with water?

I got Jack to stop for a picture, AMAZINGLY!

4 comments:

The Rasch's said...

I say we leave my dad home with the little kids and we all go 4-wheeling. The last time I went was with you guys. Fun times on those. Cute pictures of the boys!

Liz said...

We would love to have some four-wheelers. Your boys look like they are in heaven-very cute boys!

Janilynn said...

Lori, looks like tons of fun. Your family is so cute. Stay in touch. --Janilynn--

Klair said...

Now I would comment on your boys & their toys, but I already am "schooled" when it comes to that. I will mention that even though it isn't supposed to be the main focus of the picture, I can't believe how dirty your car looks!