
We have had so much snow I believe it is time for spring!! Jack thinks all the snow is cool and wants winter to stay, but I want to see the grass again. I'm knocking on wood right now but all of the boys are healthy!!! My medicine is still out on the counter, cause I know if I put it away they will get sick again. Kind of superstisious I know. Ike is a new kid after his tubes, he is alot more mischieviouse ( however you spell that, the stupid spellcheck STILL isn't working). He is climbing on everything and when he gets up he laughs. He loves to sit in the bottom drawer in the kitchen and throw everything out, so cool.
7 comments:
So cute!! Love the pictures. (I don't know how to spell it either.)
i love that jake and ike are always doing the same things because jake always sits in my drawers and gets everything out! but I talked to kristen she said she didn't care either way so I think maybe we should stay at the grand vacation but lets wait a couple of days!
Lori, how are you? I just saw your blog on Kathryn's page. I don't think I knew you had 3 boys! My sister can relate. It looks like you are very busy and happy! It was nice to see your pic's!
hey what is going on?!?!? we got MORE snow lastnight and it's still snowing!! lets go to vegas and swim outside and walk around with short sleeve shirts!! I have been checking on the mandalay bay room but I don't think it will go down that much:)
hey so jake is getting worse! I am so scared but I just keep hoping that he will get better. so we had the nicest day outside yesterday it was almost 60 degrees and all of our snow is almost melted...... yeah!!! well only a couple of days left to go!
by the way you are kind of a slacker with your blog!!
would you put some vegas pictures up? I want to see some you yours....gosh slacker!
Post a Comment