Thursday, March 13, 2008

Las Vegas Baby!


Yah I know it's been awhile. (Foffy) But it's kind of hard to keep this thing updated. A week ago I was on a trip with my mom and ALL of my sisters in Las Vegas, no kids, no husbands, just girls!! It was tons of fun. We stayed up until all hours of the morning, me and foff were even rolling the dice and 1:00 in the morning with all the scary drunk guys. Pretty entertaining I must say! We went to cirque de solie and ate at some really good places, watched the fountains and walked and walked and walked really fast. It was a good time watching my mom see all of the sights, we almost had her talked into going the the Thunder Down Under (no really). My boys all had a great time with their dad. I'd have to say I have a great supportive husband who took two days off work and spent all weekend with the kids and told me when I got home, he had fun and he'd do it again! Next year I think we will go to a beach and sit, we were all tired when we got home, wondering why we stayed up so late. By the way if you have found a way onto my sight and feel uncomfortable leaving a comment, don't. I would love to hear from some old friends.
Me and ElvisOk I'm not that smart, your just going to have to turn your computer. I just had to get my mom in one of the pictures.

2 comments:

Hammy said...

how fun!! I love the pictures. I haven't seen your sisters for a long time and it is fun to see all you beautiful ladies. What nice husbands you have.

Klair said...

Gosh, I thought we were good friends & you haven't said a thing about having your own blog! Hmmmmmmmmmm? Your pictures are very, very cute.