OK so I saw this template and it was only to fitting for this month. First of all my husband pulls up to our house with a flatbed trailer behind his truck. He obviously doesn't know that I already saw the trailer, but he asked me if I though it would be a bad idea if he got a truck for his guys to drive? Nice of him to ask! The only problem is the truck he wants is a '78 ford and it's in Boise. That next day I was leaving for Las Vegas and was stressed out trying to get everything ready to leave. The nice wife I am, gave my OK. So now we have a cool old truck that Brandon and the boys like better than the new truck. Brandon also surprised me with the news that a new car was on the way for me and was stuck on a train somewhere in Kansas. I just got it on Thursday. I'd have to say it was really sad watching my old one go down the street as Brandon was taking it to get the new one. We brought home Isaac from the hospital, took some fun family and friend vacations, carpooled boys and their friends all around the valley in it. It has been a good car, no problems I'd have to say it's been my best. 
I really like how the new one smells though, and it is a lot smother. I know there isn't much difference between the two, what can I say I really liked the old one! Here's to the old and the new!

4 comments:
Yea! I'm the first to comment! Love the new template & it is so your family. I myself looked for something fire related, then decided nope! Good job girlfriend.
oh I love the template! and your new car is sweet but I will admit that I am a little sad about the old! I can't believe that we have been home for a week I am still sad that it's over! but I miss talking to you like everyday! Love ya! I might be coming in April!
man that is so scary! it would make me sick to and I hate when I lay awake all night thinking of things that COULD have happened but that is one of my worst fears that they will get out and walk down the street and get lost so at least he was just right outside...in the middle of the street but at least you live in a dead end:) and you are a good mom!
Check us out, mort4.blogspot.com. I guess we'll enter the 21st century kicking and screaming. Sweet car, it's good to know that you guys didn't sway from Ford. See you soon.
Post a Comment